Last Updated 10/27/2022
Kiwanis International President: Bert West
Ohio District Governor: Dave Kuhn
Division 2 District Governor: Dale Hart
Club President: Linda Goodwin
President-Elect: Brad Brookhart
Vice President: Linda Goodwin
Immediate Past-President: Dale Hart
Club Secretary: Amy Broering
Treasurer: Rita Schmit
Aktion Club Advisor: Hans Rehrmann
- Amy Broering 2019-2022
- Jenny Jamieson 2019-2022
- Hans Rehrmann 2019-2022
Office Specific PDFs.
- Lt. Governor
- Club President
- Club Secretary
- Club Treasurer
- What is next after being President?
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- Enhancing a club’s membership
- Virtual CLE Training
- Leadership Guide
- Club Process for “Conduct Unbecoming”
The Board of Directors consists of 12 members, the Officers, including the immediate past president, and the below listed members which serve for a term of two to three years each.
The duties of the board of directors include but are not limited to:
1) Oversight of the day-to-day business of the club
2) Attending the monthly board meeting
3) Helping the president and other officers to provide leadership for the club but making decisions on spending, projects, and awards throughout the year
4) Approving all bills for payment
5) Accepting or rejecting new membership applications
6) Serving on committees as requested by the president.