Last Updated 09/30/2019
Division 2 District Governor: Bob Day
Club President: Karen Perts
President-Elect: Dale Hart
Vice President: Vacant
Immediate Past-President: Kelly Westgerdes
Club Secretary: Linda Goodwin
Treasurer: Rita Schmit
Aktion Club Advisor: Hans Rehrmann
- Amy Broering 2019-2021
- Jenny Jamieson 2019-2020
- Marjory Stachler 2019-2020
Office Specific PDFs.
- Lt. Governor
- Club President
- Club Secretary
- Club Treasurer
- What is next after being President?
- Robert’s Rules of Order
- Enhancing a club’s membership
- 2020 Virtual CLE Training
- 2020 Leadership Guide
- Club Process for “Conduct Unbecoming”
The Board of Directors consists of 12 members, the Officers, including the immediate past president, and the below listed members which serve for a term of two to three years each.
The duties of the board of directors include but are not limited to:
1) Oversight of the day-to-day business of the club
2) Attending the monthly board meeting
3) Helping the president and other officers to provide leadership for the club but making decisions on spending, projects, and awards throughout the year
4) Approving all bills for payment
5) Accepting or rejecting new membership applications
6) Serving on committees as requested by the president.