Have you been looking to do some volunteering for good causes in your community? Do you like helping kids, having fun and feeling like you made a difference? Why not consider joining us and become a member of our Kiwanis club?
The Kiwanis Pledge: I pledge to uphold the Objects of Kiwanis International, to provide service to my community, to extend the opportunity of membership to all persons of goodwill, and to dedicate myself to serving the children of the world.
The Objects of Kiwanis
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual, rather than the material values of life
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards
- To develop by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship
- To provide through Kiwanis Clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase in righteousness, justice, patriotism, and good will
Click the PDF document below to display the membership request form. If you use other than Adobe Acrobat Reader or it does not open in writable format click on “Open With Different Viewer” in the top right corner of your screen and select Adobe Acrobat Reader. Fill in the appropriate fields. This is a two page form. If you don’t see a fill-able form you may want to print it back to back. Hand it to a club member or bring it to one of our weekly meetings. Our Club meets every Wednesday at CJ’s HighMarks Restaurant, 1211 Irmscher Blvd., Celina, OH 45822
Any questions? Send us a message.